Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY SWEET FIRST TIME

Well.......... Wondering what first time was?


HAHA....... It's nothing actually. What I want to say is..... This is actually my first time blogging....

I've actually did things like that before, but it was not the exact one and it was not out of my true feelings. My Chinese teacher forced us to do one as a homework. Marks was also included. I had no choice and did one which actually looked ridiculous to me....


Before 11 March 2009, which means today, I totally have no interest in blogging at all, cause I think that writing a blog is like writing an essay that requires much thinking. The reason I came in here is because I was too bored in the office( Working now part- time as a customer service officer). Nothing to do much here. To spend my time WISELY, I brought some dramas here and watch them when my Boss in not around. I even chatted with my loyal and good friends, who are willing to spend their precious time with me in msn so to get rid of my boredom for around two hours( That was my highest record).


It's really a miracle that Hsiao Yan is blogging. Although I have dramas with me now and watching them is more to my interest than writing things here, I still choose to involve myself in my new blog as I don't feel too good if I watch too much dramas in the office. To me, time really swifts away fastly when comes into watching dramas, but in fact, It's really a waste of time!!! I have to start controlling myself before I get extraordinary addicted to it( I'm actually already one of it).


Well, what should I continue with now?


Ah!!!


Let me share with you a little of my working experiences. It's actually not much. After my SUEC, I was recommended by my mum to work in Midvalley as a beauty Sales Promoter in Kiehl's, the American Brand. It was really an enjoyable job although sometimes you will be like EXTREMELY TEDIOUS for standing the whole day without sitting. I met some new friends there, who are also my colleagues. They are Niki, Joe, David and Jason. They all treated me well although we didn't know each other for long. Being a beauty Sales promoter, I was able to deal with different kinds of people, The White, the black and the Asians. I had the chance to talk to them when I was promoting my products. English, Mandarin, Malay, Hokkien and Cantonese......................... All these languages had been spoken by me during my days there. I was able to show off that I can speak to every customers without fail when they are able to speak in only one or two. That's actually something like one of your goals in life. One more thing is..... If you were able to sell your products by just persuading your customers who were at first unlikely to purchase them, You will surely feel the happiness and victory that glows in your heart and mind.


My current job which is my second job, as a Customer Service Officer who sits in an office, is extremely monotonous. I have nothing to do if all my works are done. My job scope is just picking up calls to service my clients and to handle some paparworks. That's all!!! Well..... Eventhough it's boring, I still gain some knowledge. So, shall I say it's fare?!!


Haha...... That's all for today. I'm hungry already..........

I'll continue next time....

Tata...........

No comments:

Post a Comment